Health centres require optimal sanitary conditions at their facilities in order to ensure the highest quality of health and safety, as well as guarantee compliance with the very demanding legislation applicable to these services.
At Aqualogy we provide solutions and technologies for the integrated management of water resources, water facilities and air conditioning equipment at health facilities, in addition to guaranteeing their efficiency and consumption monitoring.
Innovation in processes and an outlook based on sustainability are factors common to all the projects to improve water and air conditioning facilities in which Aqualogy is involved, structured around:
- Environmental health and safety: environmental monitoring, drinking water and wastewater treatment, and bio-safety.
- Optimization of water- and air-related infrastructure: network maintenance, supply of materials, technology and systems.
- Reduction of water and energy consumption: network efficiency, reuse, energy efficiency and optimization of water consumption.
- Guarantee of the supply of water resources: infrastructure master plan, contingency plans and storage systems.
- Human resources and knowledge management.